Nice to meet you!
Hi! I am Kendra Swalls owner and photographer behind Paisley Layne Photography. I am a boutique-style portrait and wedding photographer serving the Dallas/Fort Worth area. I specialize in high school seniors, women’s glamour and wedding photography.Photography has always been a part of my life. Growing up my walls were covered with snapshots of my family and friends, and I never left home without my camera. There was something magical about a photograph. The ability to freeze a moment in time and go back to it anytime I wanted captivated me.In college I studied elementary education but took a few film photography courses “just for fun”. Following college I began a career teaching elementary students but my love for photography never dulled. In 2009 my husband bought me my first DSLR for Christmas – a Canon Rebel t1i and in 2011 Paisley Layne Photography was born.When I am not behind the camera you can usually find me at home spending time with my family, watching movies or playing outside.
1. Favorite Food - I love anything and everything Tex-Mex - tacos, guacamole & margaritas, oh my!!
2. Favorite musician or band - It changes all the time, but I always come back to souful country music. Right now I am loving Marien Morris and Eric Chruch
3. Favorite vacation spot- The beach will always be my first choice
4. Favorite Movie - Comedy would probably be Pitch Perfect or Bridesmaids - Drama would have to be The Notebook
5. Favorite TV show - FRIENDS , Gilmore Girls and Modern Family